Sunday, May 2, 2010

Visitors!

"Grandma Liz" (Andy's owner) came to visit the babies yesterday.  I think she sorta liked them :)  She and her niece stayed a couple of hours, just watching and cuddling puppies  (maybe I can get her to share a couple of her photos.)  My mom also stopped by to see them and said she was glad she never bred big dogs...when she was young she bred her Toy Fox Terriers a couple of times and could never sell a puppy...good thing they were small and only had 2 or 3 puppies each time.  So I guess my love of dogs and breeding puppies comes to me genetically. 

Today is my son's 21st birthday, so we'll be heading over to Tampa to take him to lunch (and a cocktail I bet!!)  I have Angela, the technician from work coming over to puppy watch for us.  I'm sure they'd be fine, but I always choose to be cautious when I can.  I will post some new photos at some point today...promise.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute Donna! I love reading your posts and seeing the adorable pics! They look like so much fun! Enjoy them, they grow up fast!
    Carol Cassidy
    Plant City, FL

    ReplyDelete