Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Vacaction's over :(

I took a week off from work to be home with the babies...now it's time to go back and I'm very sad.  I have to leave the house in just a few minutes and am dreading leaving those sweet little pups.  I know Marlene will take very good care of them, that's not the biggest problem.  I have just loved being home with them and all my other dogs, goats, chickens, turkey, birds, cats and bees so much.  I wish I could win the lottery and be a stay at home critter mom....I really think that is what I was born to do.  I love just sitting by the whelping box watching puppies sleep, sitting in the yard watching bees come and go from their hives, watching the veggie garden grow.  I must have been a pioneer woman in a former life.  Somebody figure out how we can have enough money without having to leave the house and let me know.

Here's a couple of outtakes from the portraits to make up for any "real" photos today.

No comments:

Post a Comment