Saturday, June 19, 2010

7 1/2 week stacked photos

I hate doing stacked photos!  When my husband & I try to do it we get nothing usable and usually end up bickering!  So, I had my Dalmatian friend, Mary Lynn come over the help me.  She has a way with teaching little puppies how to stand like show dogs.  But, as luck would have it something still went wrong.  It was soooo humid that my camera lens kept fogging up and the majority of my photos were blurry because of it.  These are the ones I could salvage.

Big Brown


Bernadette
(she's staying here with us :)

Mr. Fluffy Head

Laia


Little Man



Spike




Tank


My mentor, Claire Koshar came over today to evaluate the litter for me for the conformation (show dog) potentials.  She was very pleased with the litter.  She said they all had lovely heads, very nice fronts and very good coat.   She especially liked Big Brown and Tank and said she'd have a hard time letting either of those go....we are pretty fond of all of them and will have a very hard time letting any of them go.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely puppies .... butI'd keep your eye on Spike too ...he's the dark horse!!

    ReplyDelete